Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Playing Catch Up

Long time, no post. That's my usual M.O.   So don't take it personally! I'm just trying to get my life back in track.
I moved back to the Midwest, Orlando wasn't cutting it for me! It's a real shame because since then I have discovered some amazing deals for international travel that depart from there... Oh well!
Since I last posted I've moved back to Kansas City, become a manager of locally owned Salon & Spa, starting taking cooking classes for fun, and taken a few trips! 2 of those trips were just return visit to Orlando to see friends and enjoy EPCOT's Food & Wine Festival. The most recent one was #DISNEMAW3 and this year we went to Disneyland! It was amazing. Check out the next post to learn more about how to do Disneyland on a Dime!
My next big adventure is up in the air. I'm considering a couple of options. I have 7more countries to reach in the next 2 years if I'm going to hit my goal of "30 countries in 30 years". My thought was one more crazy backpacker's trip through Europe where I would hit Switzerland, Belguim, Wales, and Norway. Or I can take a cruise an try to visit the Bahamas, St. Maarten, and Puerto Rico or Jamacia.
I already know that I'll be taking a cruise for my 30th birthday that will leave Venice and visit Croatia, Greece, and Turkey! I think its all doable... I just need to start planning.
Any way, it's good to be back! Expect several posts in the next few weeks. I've got tons to talk about. I've also started planning trips for friends at request, so lots of fun itineraries to post! Chat at you soon.
~Greet


No comments:

Post a Comment