Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Planning for the NBA

With a title like that I'm not talking about basketball! Its all about the Next Big Adventure. I've got 2 lined up for next year. It's going to be a pricey year, but I'm watching the web and hoping to snag some good deals too.
The first NBA is coming my way next Febuary. I'm heading downunder, Mate! Flights from the US can cost anywhere from $1500 to $2300, so you have to keep a close eye on them. Also, since I'm visiting friends I should have free housing... althought I've been considering getting them both to just hop on a cruise with me. I love big cruising! The downside is that it really sets your flight dates to more expensive days. Unfortunately, I am somewhat resigned to the cost of this trip. There's just no way to travel all the way around the world and have it NOT cost you an arm and a leg. And while I'm excited to see my pals, it's the 2nd NBA that really exciteds me.
This trip is all for me! I'll be traveling back to Venice to catch a cruise that I've been dreaming about for the last 4 years:  7 Night Greek Isles & Turkey Cruise The itinerary is so perfect, you would think that I planned the whole thing ;) Just kidding, but it really is a dream cruise for me. Croatia, Turkey, and several ports in Greece?! Motherload doesn't even begin to describe it. Who knows, I might even splurge and pay for one of the ship's excursions... probably not! I love planning my own.
2014 is going to be the year of travel for me. I plan to change companies and move in the process, this will hopefully result in more financial stability! I'm hoping that will mean that I will have more time to dedicate to my passions.
Travel On, my friends!
~Greet

No comments:

Post a Comment