Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Welcome to all who wander!

Welcome fellow travelers. I greet you warmly and thank you for reading. This blog is something I've been wanting to undertake for a while. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a  recent graduate in the field of Hotel & Restaurant Management who is breaking into the tourism industry. But what really gives me the experience to write a blog about traveling is that at the age of 25, I've been to 49 of the states and 22 foreign countries.
The best part of all these trips has been that I rarely travel with an itinerary. The best experiences happen when you allow yourself to be free to roam! And anyone can afford to travel. I have traveled around the world and each trip has cost less than $2500.00.
So what you can expect from this blog? Advice about travel locations, tips on how to wander with a purpose, and what's new in the realm of tourism. I'll also be updating travelers on some great deals going on at specific times of the year.
I hope you all enjoy this blog as much as I will!

Sincerely,
Greet

No comments:

Post a Comment