Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Planning for 2014

As the new year is on quick approach my company is calling for our vacation day bids. This means I need to start planning!!! I hadn't really give much thought to when and where before joining the Real World's workforce. My lifestyle is more a live life as it comes type. Never the less, I LOVE to plan and you all get the joys of my decision making process.

Considerations:

1. A very large trip towards the end of the year, after saving as much as possible!
         Possible Locations-
Manchu Pichu, Peru
Melody Cave, Scotland


2. Two more affordable trips to closer, yet still exotic destinations!
         Possible Locations-
Wreck Diving, Bonaire
Turks and Caicos


3. Disneyland for a few days in February and then weekend trips every other month to places within 10hrs of central Florida.
          Possible Locations-
Atlanta, GA
Savannah, GA
The Keys, FL
St. Augustine, FL


Ok, I'm going to need some feed back. Help me out here. I have to make my decision before the 22nd of this month... which is really flippin' soon!

~Greet


No comments:

Post a Comment