Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Travel Bucket List

My parents have raised me with the belief that setting goals is the best way to measure personal growth. So I've developed multiple lists over time of places I want to go and events I dream of witnessing. Here are my current 10 tens!

Places I Will Go
1. Greece
2. Croatia
3. Cambodia
4. Peru
5. New Zealand
6. Australia
7. Japan
8. China
9. Egypt
10. Morocco

Events To Experience
1. The Floating Lantern Festival in Taiwan
2. Carnival in Venice
3. Taste of Chicago
4. Burning Man in Nevada
5. Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
6. La Tomatina, Spain
7.  New York Film Festival
8. Up Helly Aa Fire Festival, Scotland
9. Sandfest, Port Aransas, Texas
10. Obon Fesitval, Japan
I'd also like to go to the Olympics, but not in Brazil so I have to wait another 8 years!

So... where would you like to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment